RALPH NORMAN, MARY BETH WADDELL, GORDON CHANG, MARK HARRIS, HARRY JACKSON
Washington Watch | Tuesday, May 7, 2019
On the Tuesday, May 7, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
Washington Watch - Episode List
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, on House Democrats’ attempt to funnel money to Planned Parenthood in a supplemental disaster relief bill.
- Mary Beth Waddell, Family Research Council’s Senior Legislative Assistant, on the pro-abortion provisions in the Equality Act.
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs journalist and expert on North Korea & China, on President Trump’s trade negotiations with China.
- Mark Harris, Family Research Council’s Community Impact Team Coordinator, on tonight’s prayer vigil at the North Carolina State House, where legislators are considering overriding the governor’s veto to pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Harry Jackson, Presiding Bishop of the International Communion of Evangelical Churches, to continue the discussion on a high school in San Francisco that may remove a mural of George Washington because of its “traumatizing” effect on students.
Brad Wilcox, Ted Cruz, Phil Bryant
Paul Gosar, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Naim Khoury, David Muselman
Brian Babin, Bob Onder, Lt. Gen (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Wayne Pederson
Andy Biggs, Everett Piper, Meg Kilgannon, Eric Johnston
Jeff Mordock, Greg Steube
Jim Banks, Gordon Chang, Gary Bauer, Jennifer Chavez
Michelle Cretella, Rebecca Friedrichs, Robert Kuykendall, Meg Kilgannon
Steven Palazzo, Connor Semelsberger, Scott Tipton, Ken Klukowski
660 episodes (page 1 of 83)